Paste Magazine’s list of the best holiday beers, with the following qualifiers:
There are a whole lot of spiced beers here; brews that taste like ginger snaps or snickerdoodles or oatmeal raisin cookies. A handful of those types of beers were able to rise into the top 30, but a lot of them are here in The Field. And you’ll no doubt notice that many of the big Belgian ales and barrel-aged beers made the final, but observe that not ALL of them did. Although objectivity in rating is difficult when comparing so many different types of styles, we tried our best to treat them all alike.
For the list, follow the link below.
Latest posts by Bodega Life (see all)
- The Best Christmas Trees in the World - December 23, 2016
- The 50 Best Whiskeys in the World - December 22, 2016
- 104 of the Best Christmas/Winter Beers, Blind-Tasted and Ranked - December 21, 2016
- 16 Company Holiday Party Etiquette Rules We Learned from Our Fave Movies + TV Shows - December 20, 2016
- Giving Outside the Box: Christmas Gifts Don’t Have to be Things - December 16, 2016