Our favorite characters make stupid mistakes so that we don’t have to. At least, that’s the goal.
1. Don’t hide out at the food table or bar. Everyone loves free food and an open bar — although probably not as much as Michael from The Office. But instead of hiding out and stuffing your face, make sure you step away from the food and engage with your colleagues. No matter how crazy they are.
Follow the link below for more advice.
Latest posts by Bodega Life (see all)
- The Best Christmas Trees in the World - December 23, 2016
- The 50 Best Whiskeys in the World - December 22, 2016
- 104 of the Best Christmas/Winter Beers, Blind-Tasted and Ranked - December 21, 2016
- 16 Company Holiday Party Etiquette Rules We Learned from Our Fave Movies + TV Shows - December 20, 2016
- Giving Outside the Box: Christmas Gifts Don’t Have to be Things - December 16, 2016