It’s never been a better time to be a whiskey drinker. One of our top choices from the list is below:
Highland Park Ice Edition
Highland Park takes its limited edition releases seriously. All the more reason to grab one of the 3,915 bottles of this Norse legend–inspired single malt. Seventeen-years-old and aged primarily in ex-bourbon barrels, the bottle alone makes this the kind of Scotch you keep as a bar’s centerpiece or give to a friend who’s about to get married. But show-stopping appearance aside, make sure you drink it. Ice Edition is a full-bodied experience from nose to finish ending with a pleasant woodiness and mild spice.
For more of the list, follow the link below.
Latest posts by Bodega Life (see all)
- The Best Christmas Trees in the World - December 23, 2016
- The 50 Best Whiskeys in the World - December 22, 2016
- 104 of the Best Christmas/Winter Beers, Blind-Tasted and Ranked - December 21, 2016
- 16 Company Holiday Party Etiquette Rules We Learned from Our Fave Movies + TV Shows - December 20, 2016
- Giving Outside the Box: Christmas Gifts Don’t Have to be Things - December 16, 2016